|8.50 am||School commences|
|3.00 pm||School finishes|
|3.10 pm||School bus pick up|
The term dates for 2022
|Term 1||Mon 31 January – Friday 8 April||Thursday 27 January – Friday 8 April|
|Break||Saturday 9 April – Tuesday 26 April||Saturday 9 April – Monday 25 April|
|Term 2||Wednesday 27 April – Friday 1 July||Tuesday 26 April – Friday 1 July|
|Break||Saturday 2 July – Monday 18 July||Saturday 2 July – Sunday 17 July|
|Term 3||Tuesday 19 July – Friday 23 September||Monday 18 July – Friday 23 September|
|Break||Saturday 24 September – Monday 10 October||Saturday 24 September – Sunday 9 October|
|Term 4||Tuesday 11 October – Thursday 15 December||Monday 10 October – Friday 16 December|
- All students start the school year on Monday 31 January and end the school year on Thursday 15 December.
- There are six school development days decided by the school where students do not attend:
- Two of these days are before the school year starts for students and one day is after the school year ends for students.
- Each school schedules another three days throughout the year in consultation with its school council/board and school community.
School Development Days
The development days for Bremer Bay Primary School in 2022 are:
- Term 1- Thursday 27 January and Friday 28 January
- Term 2 – Tuesday 26 April
- Term 3- Monday 18 July
- Term 4- Monday 10 October and Friday 16 December.
Students are not required to attend on these development days. There may be some minor changes to these but you will be notified if that is the case.
Sick Children, Asthma and First Aid Policy
While we do not like children to miss school, we ask that if your child is unwell, they stay at home. We have no facilities to take care of unwell students and it is very distressing for the children to be away from the care of home at such times. Parents or emergency contacts will be phoned when children are ill at school.
The school has a basic first aid kit located in the staff room. If the condition is serious, contact will be made with the parents via the Enrolment card. Minor cuts and scratches can be treated by the teachers concerned.
Records are kept of accidents and treatment administered. Contact is made with the Nursing Post when necessary.