|8.50 am||School commences|
|3.00 pm||School finishes|
|3.10 pm||School bus pick up|
The term dates for 2019
|Term 1||Mon 4 February – Friday 12 April||Thursday 31 January – Friday 12 April|
|Break||Saturday 13 April -Monday 29 April||Saturday 13 April – Sunday 28 April|
|Term 2||Tuesday 30 April – Friday 5 July||Monday 29 April – Friday 5 July|
|Break||Saturday 6 July – Monday 22 July||Saturday 6 July – Sunday 21 July|
|Term 3||Tuesday 23 July – Friday 27 September||Monday 22 July – Friday 27 September|
|Break||Saturday 28 September – Monday 14 October||Saturday 28 September – Sunday 13 October|
|Term 4||Monday 15 October – Thursday 19 December||Monday 14 October – Friday 20 December|
- All students start the school year on Monday 4 February and end the school year on Friday 20 December.
- There are six school development days decided by the school where students do not attend:
- Two of these days are before the school year starts for students and one day is after the school year ends for students.
- Each school schedules another three days throughout the year in consultation with its school council/board and school community.
School Development Days
The development days for Bremer Bay Primary School in 2019 are:
- Term 1- Thursday 31 January and Friday 1 February
- Term 2 – Monday 29 April
- Term 3- Monday 22 July
- Term 4- Monday 14 October and Friday 20 December.
Students are not required to attend on these development days. There may be some minor changes to these but you will be notified if that is the case.
Sick Children, Asthma and First Aid Policy
While we do not like children to miss school, we ask that if your child is unwell, they stay at home. We have no facilities to take care of unwell students and it is very distressing for the children to be away from the care of home at such times. Parents or emergency contacts will be phoned when children are ill at school.
The school has a basic first aid kit located in the staff room. If the condition is serious, contact will be made with the parents via the Enrolment card. Minor cuts and scratches can be treated by the teachers concerned.
Records are kept of accidents and treatment administered. Contact is made with the Nursing Post when necessary.