Your child will love having you visit and be part of Kindergarten, and our parents are welcomed and needed. There are a number of ways you can get involved:
- Assist with parent help roster.
- Go with the class on excursions.
- Attend parent workshops; attend the school P&C committee meetings.
- Volunteering to wash aprons and hand towels.
- Share any special skills you have with your child’s class (such as carpentry, weaving, pottery or cooking).
- Save your ice cream, yoghurt and margarine containers for us. Paper, cardboard, milk and orange juice cartons, tissues boxes, plastic bottles, milk bottle tops, old magazines, cereal boxes etc are all welcome.
Before assisting in any classrooms parents/carers must complete the Confidential Declaration. This Declaration verifies that parent/carers do not have any circumstances that preclude them from working with or near children.